Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This is now available as an add on to a USB PCIII. (At least it's in the HDL store now....)

http://hondadirectlineusa.com/vtx/produ ... =699057593

For those of you that might see that you can increase the redline with this unit, don't get too excited, there are only a half a dozen guys that could/should use this feature....

Also, don't use this without the help of a good tuner. Note I said tuner, not dyno operator.. just because someone runs a dyno doesn't mean they can actually tune a bike.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
hello and welcome to 3 months ago and they still not avalible :roll:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey now... you be nice!! :D :D 8) 8) I knew they were working on them but they just popped up in the '25 Newest Products' on the HDL site that's why I posted it...

BTW Johnny - What do you charge for a custom map and a PCIII usb? I have a serial PCIII but I want to upgrade to have the dual mapping capability... PM me if you'd prefer.

V

·
0 Posts
That’s my next gadget; I guess Johnny and I have some fun to tweak this motor a little more.

·
Super Moderator
63,769 Posts
And don't get too excited about the rev limiter bump-up either. I asked Dynotech and I was told that the rev limiter adjustment will only be for certain bikes that have been dyno'd and known that there is more to be had by bumping the limiter up. To me, that sounds like it will not be a feature for the X. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts