Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looks like I am going who else is making the ride.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Saturday ride

Just watched the local Birmingham weather and it is supposed to be dry in the area all day Saturday, and then wet Sunday and Monday, so, the weather dance you guys have been doing is paying off.
Later
Ben

·
Registered
161 Posts
alavrider said:
I'm going to ride over to 29 Dreams for Breakfast Buffet then head over to Barber around 10 if anyone wants to hook up and ride over.
Chuck :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:
I'm in for breakfast @ 10am cst. Leaving Columbus @ 8am est heading to Birmingham on 280W. Cell # 706-573-7425. Been a long time since I have been over there. Never to 29 Dreams.

·
Registered
46 Posts
VTXROD said:
alavrider said:
I'm going to ride over to 29 Dreams for Breakfast Buffet then head over to Barber around 10 if anyone wants to hook up and ride over.
I'm in for breakfast @ 10am cst. Leaving Columbus @ 8am est heading to Birmingham on 280W. Cell # 706-573-7425. Been a long time since I have been over there. Never to 29 Dreams.
I will be at 29 Dreams around 8AM Leaving 29 Dreams about 10AM to ride over to Barber.

·
Registered
161 Posts
alavrider said:
VTXROD said:
alavrider said:
I will be at 29 Dreams around 8AM Leaving 29 Dreams about 10AM to ride over to Barber.
Sorry, should have seen Clay,AL. Leaving Columbus,GA @ 8am EST. Crossing 280W looking for VTXers along the way. Would like to see 29Dreams. Never been there.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Great ride and I'm finally able to put the faces to your board names. I had a great time. We definitely need to do something like this again. Maybe we can make it a weekend trip so we can see all of the museum and all of us stay at 29 Dreams. That's a really nice "biker hang-out".

The final total miles for me was 552 miles.

Ride safe all and hope to see everyone again real soon.

·
Registered
981 Posts
kjelders said:
Great ride and I'm finally able to put the faces to your board names. I had a great time. We definitely need to do something like this again. Maybe we can make it a weekend trip so we can see all of the museum and all of us stay at 29 Dreams. That's a really nice "biker hang-out".

kevin, :idea: :idea: :mcrider: dance :a13: :a13: :a13: :a13: :a13: :mcrider: :eat1: :pepper1:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
peeweevtx said:
kjelders said:

kevin, :idea: :idea: :mcrider: dance :a13: :a13: :a13: :a13: :a13: :mcrider: :eat1: :pepper1:
I think it should be mandatory that a "Peewee No Rain Dance" should be started on the board before every Meet & Greet. It sure worked for us! :D

21 - 40 of 40 Posts