Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont want to say this, and i am fighting tears to write it, But we are close to so many of the people on this board and i need to share this.
Our Grand daughter Summer passed away Sunday Afternoon Apparantley of SIDS, she was 6 months 3 days old.
Our family has been devistated by this, Please pray for my daughter "Kassen" and Summers father "Steven", I have never felt so helpless in my life, and I dont know what to do to comfort them.
I am trying to get them to understand although we have lost her, we can still celebrate the time we had with her.
The services are weds at 1pm, If you want to take a moment of silence at that time that would mean the world to Vicky and I.

Thank you
Lee

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Lee, that news deeply saddens me. Our little one is just 5 months old and I can't imagine the hurt.:cry:

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Lee, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers on there way.:(

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I can't even imagine your family's loss. Prayers sent your way.

·
Registered
962 Posts
We're praying for your family. We have grandchildren as well and I can't imagine what you're going thru. God Bless.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
So sorry to hear this, Prayers are and will be with the family :cry:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Lee,
So terribly sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers and condolences to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers at this time of a tragic loss.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm so sorry this has happened. I can't imagine what I would do if faced with this. Keep your eyes and heart looking up and we will be praying for you and your family.

Scott

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
That is shocking news and we feel so bad for your family. You must be strong and cherish the moments you had with her! God does work in mysterious ways? Our prayers are with you and the family.... So sorry, Ed&Leslie

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
No way to end a year I think we'd all like to forget. I can't find words to say for this. Thoughts and prayers out to you and the kids. _/\_

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Such terrible news, we all feel the pain you are going thru right now Lee and we'll all be praying for comfort and guidence for the family.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
My Condolences, concern, sympathy and prayers are out to your family. I think we are all very saddened to read this... :confused::-(

·
Registered
225 Posts
My sympathies to you and yours. I can never understand why something like this happens. May God be with you and comfort you through this terrible time of grief.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Lee and Vicki,
My sympathy and prayers are with you and your love ones.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. Will spend some quiet time for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Very sad to read this. I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
So terribly sorry...

Devastating, Lee. We are both so sorry for you.

Rotten, miserable things happen to wonderful people. It seems to be the way in our lives, but it makes no damned sense to us.

Hug your daughter and we hope she remembers who sent it,

Jim and Colleen

1 - 20 of 43 Posts