LMAO

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StreetMuscle said:
:D Hey iCe..... I did not see you wave at the camera man :shock:

LMAO
I waved :) I think I was something like the 5th rider... somewhere around there. I was wearing my helmet... so nothing would leak out :shock: We had fun Friday night... and Saturday night :D

PS- Ya'll were missed :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi iCe, I heard from gEEz that you had a great time. In fact everybody I talked with did!

How's the project coming along. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Did you run into a problem?

Hope you are doing well.

BONE

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BONZ said:
Hi iCe, I heard from gEEz that you had a great time. In fact everybody I talked with did!

How's the project coming along. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Did you run into a problem?

Hope you are doing well.

BONE
Hey Bone... Yeah... I ran into a backorder issue with an etching tank that I need. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow or early next week. Then all that I'll need is time :D

I had a blast. It's always good to ride with the CA bunch :) but this time it was on their turf (for a few miles). The AZ crew knows how to put on a party... that's a fact. Many's the time that we wished you and Rhonda were there. Next year right...

Has Seneca and R1 made it home yet? I didn't see anything from them...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Not sure about Seneca or R1 being back yet. But I know gEEz is about 2 hours from home. I'm sure they will post up once they are in. It was cool you got to go to Tombstone. They are a great bunch and you are right, they know how to party! Hope your doing well and talk to you soon!

Oh yeah, I rode gEEz's bike yesterday! First ride in almost 4 months! Only 15 mins with Rhonda of course. Only hit a 100 mph once! :lol: :roll: I couldn't help it. I wasn't sore from the ride but after 2 days of visiting and it was Rhonda's birthday so we went over to friends and today I'm a little sore but all in all good, very good! I still don't pick up heavy things and some days don't hardly even get up but I SEE THE LIGHT. 8)

TAKE CARE BUDDY!

BONE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts