Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just a heads up we are going to sell our toy hauler. It's been a great couple of years but we've found a seasonal site we are going to base out of in WI. Since we will be less mobile we are going to get a bigger camper for the site and sell the TH and our two vehicle a Chev Avalanche 2500 (3/4 ton).

Its a 2008 Funfinder Extra 210. A 24" trailer with all the usuals, bathroom, shower, stove, mic, Fridge, AC, Furnace. It has a motorized queen bed that drops down in the back and two couches that can go fully flat to sleep as well as against the wall. The wife and I can load both our 1800s (full bags) in it. 4300lbs unloaded. We are looking for $12k for board members (prob will go on CL for $13k)

The truck is a 2006 with 86000 miles. It's a 3/4 ton with an 8.1L engine, SLT package (heated seats, moon roof, etc). It has a fairly new transfer case (replace 2 yrs ago), the ac was just recharged and we just put new top of the line Mich tires on it a month ago. We don't drive it much, a few times a month, because I work from home and have no commute. I'm still pricing this one out, it's tricky as the 2500 isn't common but I'm guessing in the ballpark of $14-$16.

Email me directly if you have questions [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
So, the couches fold down and meet together in the middle to make a queen size bed? Does it have an AC/heater unit in the middle on top?
Wish I could take both off your hands! That looks like a perfectly nice setup!! Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has a platform with a drop down queen bed on a motorized system. The couches fold out flat and make two separate beds, each about the size of a twin. There is a gap down the middle to walk down.

It has a roof AC unit (13k?) and the 20k BTU furnace is located under the fridge next to the hot water heater. Even if you aren't going to buy mine I do recommend the funfinders, two years with no troubles. We'd keep it but found a seasonal spot and it doesn't make sense for something that isn't going to move.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts