Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept. 13th is this years date for the Toy Run..hope to see some of our group there again this year.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
We've missed riding the best part of the summer since the July 12th accident. Very frustrating to see and hear all of the bikes on the road. I am counting on the bike to be ready for the toy run. I'll be very disappointed if it's not.

·
Registered
527 Posts
as far as I know I should be able to make this one, new job has freed up most of my weekends. any plans to meet at DD in Manchester like the old days?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Love to IF.....

we can get Laurie a new back tire for her bike by then....We'll see.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
as far as I know I should be able to make this one, new job has freed up most of my weekends. any plans to meet at DD in Manchester like the old days?
What's the new job? Same employer?

·
Registered
527 Posts
different employer, long story, basically got *******. will have to tell the details in person, made the decision to not talk about it in written form, just in case, .
don't need anymore bull****.

Hope every body is well, miss the group and excited to see some of you on the ride!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
different employer, long story, basically got *******. will have to tell the details in person, made the decision to not talk about it in written form, just in case, .
don't need anymore bull****.

Hope every body is well, miss the group and excited to see some of you on the ride!
Well, good luck with everything! Hope it works out to be better than before.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Toy Run Sunday September 13, 2015

How many people are going? Where shal we meet?

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Well, the bike will definitely not be ready for the Toy Ride. Karen really wanted to do this one. Would be her first.

If there's a breakfast, maybe we could hook up for that

·
Registered
527 Posts
So your name isn't TBones anymore....???
Nope ! I have contacted admin on here twice about how to change it with no response.. I guess for now I will have to be known as #2..crappy as it may be :yikes:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Jim and I went. We had a good ride, but it was much smaller than usual. Showers kept a lot of people away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts