Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Ultimate Big Boy Seat. Was thinking of trading for stock seat. The seat is very comfortable, but I want to feel more "IN" the bike. The Ultimate seams to sit just a little taller. It's on a 2007 1800T

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Woo! Nice deal for someone!
That seat will fit any 1800 R, S, or T and vice versa for the stock seat.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I have a stock 1300r seat if you want to trade.

I'm assuming they are the same, but could be wrong.
Nope. Not gonna work. Different dimensions.
Even staying within the 1800 sized bikes, the N, C, and F seats won't interchange properly with the R, S, and T.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat!!!

I have a Ultimate Big Boy Seat. Was thinking of trading for stock seat. The seat is very comfortable, but I want to feel more "IN" the bike. The Ultimate seams to sit just a little taller. It's on a 2007 1800T
Does the stock seat for the 1300c fit yours if so I have one in the closet you pay shipping and it is yours it looks brand new. I bought a saddleman and have rode with it forever but about to change that out as well.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
PM'd you about my OEM set from my 2007 1800T.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I need that Ultimate seat!! I have a stock seat in excellent condition that will fit your 1800T. I will be willing to throw in cash along with my seat if you would trade with me.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Still waiting to hear back from you about the seat trade that I sent you a PM about last week. The seat is from my 2007 1800T (just like yours), with about 3,000 miles on it. Let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts