Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Checked miles from here. 759 miles Can't do a turn from here in a day. Great buy at that price. Thanks. Dave

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a toe-pac trike kit for 1300vtx. Has led lights. Asking 900. Looks new. D'ray "take care"
How long did you use it and why are you selling it if you don't mind my asking? I have one built in Dade City Florida, been on for two years, rattles badly and I'm worried it's gonna come apart! PS what model bike? Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How long did you use it and why are you selling it if you don't mind my asking? I have one built in Dade City Florida, been on for two years, rattles badly and I'm worried it's gonna come apart! PS what model bike? Thanks
this is a toe- pac instakit B . On very short time, didn't like , I like 2 wheel, the vtx1300s 2003 got it new 2002 july 4. I didn't hear rattles. "take care" D'Ray

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Do you know if this will fit any other bike?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Thanks, Jim! Was hoping to get something like this for my wife, since she's been wanting a trike for a while now. Too bad we can't afford it right now, since, according to that fitment guide, it WOULD fit her bike OR mine, for that matter.
That's a great price. Good luck on the Sale!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts