Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday a very good friend and I are heading out on a 2 week (at least) MC trip. Our first stop (aside from roadside lodging) will be western NC-eastern Kentuck. Any one know the name of the joint near deals gap where they hang the wrecked parts in the tree? Gotta go there for some brew and pictures.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I think you mean the "Tree of shame" it's right at the beginning of the run on the NC side. I think you can go to www.Dealsgap.com and it will be more specific.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Man! I wish I was making that trip as well; it'd be a sweet way to spend a couple of weeks. Post plenty of pics so the rest of us can enjoy your adventures, albeit vicariously. Ride safe, ride often. 8)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Going to the downtown bike night in Chatanooga Friday night and to Deals Gap on Saturday. That store on The Dragon used to be called The Crossroads of Time I think.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Went through the Gap a couple of weeks ago headed up to the Hoot. Be careful through there. Many will be wanting to go faster than you while others much slower. Be safe!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts