Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I messed up the date. It is Sunday the 15th not Saturday the 14th.

Yes, I know I posted that I don't do these or any other group rides in general. But! A riding bud called and said there is a "poker run" this coming Sunday at the American Legion south of I-10 on Houghton. Proceeds go to a lady that has colon cancer, I'm told. I don't have any other details at the moment but will post them up when I get them.

I was told that the rides out of that hall tend to stay south of 10. Good riding and scenery down that way. Weather should be a high of seventy with sun last I checked.

Later!

December 15th
American Legion 109 Son's Annual Christmas Run
Presented by Sons of the American Legion 109. Sons of the American 109 will be giving all proceeds to our bartender Sherri Federlin who is battling Metastatic Cancer to help with her bills and Holiday season. Run stops will be the Longhorn in Amado, to Cowgirl Ugly in Tubac, to Hilda's in Rio Rico, to Stage stop in Patagonia, to Tia Nita's in Sonoita, back to 109. Poker run will have High Hand. Registration from 9-11, last bike in at 5. Food and entertainment at 109. Admission: $15 Single Rider/ $20 for double. 9am-11pm.
Download Flyer Here
American Legion 109
15921 S Houghton Road
Corona De Tucson, AZ
(520) 429-0003
[email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Senior moment.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Good luck with the run. That is nice scenery. Used to work that whole ares severing in the BP. Hope you get a good turn out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The temperature forecast has dropped five degrees but I'm not telling anyone. Not like it's the mid-west or . . Canada!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts