Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't gone on a long ride in a while and tomorrow I am going from Tucson to Pheonix (or is it Phoenix.) I know its not long but I can't wait. Anyone else headed that way tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone ever watch the show The Ultimate Fighter? I am going up to watch the Liddel Couture fight, if anyone knows what I am talking about.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey Jhrann....I know of the fight. Who will win?? Coutour might beat him again....but Liddell wants it BAD.

Be careful on the highway bro.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

I want to see liddel win this one since Couture won the last.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Fair is fair!! I'm looking at Liddell too...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, I got hooked on The Ultimate Fighter show.

The Season Finale fight between Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar was the best fight I have seen in a long time. I was dissappointed Forrest got an unamimous decision. I though the fight was close with Stephan edging out a win. A draw would have been great to go into a tie breaker round but I don't think either fighter had much left for another round.

I was glad Dana gave both fighters contracts. Both of those guys gave it all they had. Awesome fight. Congrats to both.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it was a really good fight. The first time I saw the show I thought Diego was a dumb piece of shiat. After watching it a couple times I realized he was focused and a good fighter, but still a little slow. I was happy to see him win, pretty easily, and I think he deserved it. The forrest and Stephan fight was really good, both deserved contracts, Dana had to do it. As for the Ken Shamrock fight, that was pitiful.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Diego is from my hometown! But I agree with Jhrahn....kind of a dummy. But man that boy has got heart! His only problem right now is that he thinks he is invinsible......he will find that out the hard way I think.

As far as Forrest and Bonner!!! Holy CRAP!! Best fight in UFC history. Hands down.

If Shamrock hadn't slipped while throwing a kick....and rules are rules guys....but....the fight wouldn't have ended the way it did. That's all I have to say about that....I have seen Shamrock in person, his crew worked out at the same gym I worked out at....pure intimidation. The guy is a BAD MAN!

Peace out boys.

·
Registered
62 Posts
There's no doubt Diego is a good fighter but he is annoying to say the least. I think he is going to get a wake up call now that he has TUF contract. You just can't have all ground game. Someone who has a good stand-up game is going to beat him. Kenny is a good fighter but needs to drop to the 175lb weight class. I believe that is Kenny's normal fighting weight. Diego was just to strong for him. I knew the Diego-Florian fight was going to be quick.

I did not see the Shamrock fight. I was surprised to hear he lost. I plan on watching the Couture-Liddel fight on PPV.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I agree...Diego is going to have to work. But if he can master all the styles which is NECESSARY in today's UFC, he could be a killer in his weight class.

I still think there should be a rematch with the Shamrock fight!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diego did have one fight where he was fighting stand up. It was against the guy with blonde hair. I thought he did pretty well actually. And of course his ground is very good. Spike did a good job with this show, now Im addicted and will be watching the fight tomorrow.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Have fun bro! Where are you watching it?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With my roomate who is from Phoenix. Not quite sure where yet, I just following him up and enjoying the ride. You gunna be watching it?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Naw....let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Do any of the AZ riders have some digital pics of the "Bridge to Nowhere" outside Yuma?

I lived there for almost 4 years and never took a single picture of the thing....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nekosohana - A.A.C. said:
Do any of the AZ riders have some digital pics of the "Bridge to Nowhere" outside Yuma?

I lived there for almost 4 years and never took a single picture of the thing....
Not me bro...sorry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts