Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Johny Carino's bike night last night and man was the food good and each biker got a free desert and half off appetizers!! The manager there is really trying to get a Tuesday night bike night going and even marked off part of the parking lot for bikes. 1st night say about 16 bikes. I know we can do better so check it out if ya can. It is on K96 just off of Webb road on the north end of Wichita. The Regional Manager was there and said that this is so big in OKC that they are giving away a trip to Italy as part of a poker run. On top of all that the owner has pledged 10 percent of revenues to bike charities like BACA, CMA, and HOG to help out. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks like rain next week but let's see how things shape up. I would like to check it out. Moving the kid out of here today!!!! So life should get better soon hahaa.

Doug

·
Registered
378 Posts
Cool. I hope we can make it. There is a house aution that night, i may go to it just to see how it works, but will let you know.....I have a two wheeler if you need it. Someone sold me a BIGASS TV, so I had to get one....lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
is this going to be a weekly thing or monthly? and what time? Give me more details.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the manager said it is a weekly thing. I rode by today and they had a sign out facing K96 that said Tuesday night bike night 6 pm.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I went last night and wasn't to impressed as far as biker stuff go's. Food was ok, service was good but they are trying to mix nice family dining with a biker event and it didn't seem to work, for me anyway. Not that i need boobs and beer, but ok, well I need some...but seriously, Emmerson Bigguns Bike Night on Thursday in Oldtown is still king for now....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts