Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these? I am curious if their is enough wiring to make it to the mirrors. Pictures would be appreciated and comments about ease of install.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Don't have them, but a friend of mine did, and I thought they were very dark. Also, after a year, the mirror delaminated.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just had the Rivco turn signal mirrors put on and they work fine. Only problem I had was the fact I had just put risers on and the wires were just a few inches too short, so had to take it to a dealer to have additional wiring put on. They work good, but field of view is slightly smaller than stock mirrors. I am satisfied with them.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Northrider1300 said:
I just had the Rivco turn signal mirrors put on and they work fine. Only problem I had was the fact I had just put risers on and the wires were just a few inches too short, so had to take it to a dealer to have additional wiring put on. They work good, but field of view is slightly smaller than stock mirrors. I am satisfied with them.
Are they convex? The ones by Kury have a convex option but do not show through the mirror. I would like to be able to have an additional indicator to turn off my signal.

·
Registered
841 Posts
DentalRep said:
Northrider1300 said:
Are they convex? The ones by Kury have a convex option but do not show through the mirror. I would like to be able to have an additional indicator to turn off my signal.
I've had the Kury signal mirrors (convex) and now have the Pro-One (which are identical to the Rivco mirrors). I've also had the same Kury mirrors but non-signal with flat mirror. Yes, the convex does give you a better field of view, but frankly, I enjoy having the flat mirrors back. I like having the signal flashing through the mirror surfaces (in other words, I would not trade them back for the more expensive Kurys!) not just because it reminds you to turn off the signals, but because it puts a second set of rear turn signals up high where a cager is more lkely to see them. Here in urban Texas where the most common vehicle is the monster truck/SUV you need it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Any pics of these Pro-one signal mirrors installed? Also, where to buy 'em..don't see them on HDL.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I haven't snapped any pictures yet, but externally thay are identical to the Rivco's and very close in looks to the Kurys. The forward LED clusters are larger on the Pro-One than on the Kury.

I bought those from Phat Performance, but I just checked my link and can't find them on their site.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Shivaman you have any pics of yours for sale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts