Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from any of you electric wizards on the board....this is probably a simple question but I have no idea what I'm doing!! I need to install a load resistor for the rear turn sigs and the front turn sigs......instructions were very vague...I need to know where these should be installed...and what color wire is for what turn signal...any info would help!!! Thanks! :?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
For the front, you can install the load equalizer inside the headlight housing, the load equalizer has 3 wires two of the same color, one go connected to the light blue/white wire and the other one go connected to the orange/white wire. the wire that is different in color (usually black) goes to a good ground.
For the back ones you can put the load equlizer under the seat or under the right side cover wich ever is easier for you. the 2 wires of the same color one goes connected to the orange wire and the other goes connected to the light blue wire. the other wire of the load equlizer (black) goes connected to ground.

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts