Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my 04 1300C custom painted. I removed the Tank, Fenders, Side Panels, Headlight, and radiator grill. The project took a couple of weeks longer than it was supposed to and when I put er all back together I think I have a problem. Maybe it just took too long and I just can't remember how it was supposed to be? Anyway, the deal is that when the bike is running the front turn signals are on but normal dim. The rear are not on at all. When I blink right or left the front and rear turn signals blink brightly, as expected. Are the front turn signals supposed to be on and normal dim whenever the bike is running? Or should they be off unless used to blink. I did not disconnect anything from the front turn signals so maybe they are supposed to be this way....Please let me know.

PS 30" of snow over the last couple of days so you can see why it is so important that I figure this out soon.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
That is normal operation of the signals.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That is the way they come from the factory. You did good!
MERRY CHRISTMAS Roy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as I get them off the stupid camera......or should I say as soon as my 12 year old gets them off the stupid camera they will be uploaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts