Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Jen and I will be joininmg the group after 5, probably when they are sitting at Hooters. Looks like Brew City will be coming to Knuckleheads, so is Machete.
I won't get out of the office until 5 and by the time I get home and change and get out the door, I can probably meet up at Hooters around 6 if you guys are still there.

Heavy - my number is 414-517-4446. Call me if you guys leave hooters before I get there and I'll plan on meeting you elsewhere.

Brew

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Not a bad turnout at all. Too bad Sam was already gone when we arrived in Eagle a little after 8. The Road House deal ain't bad at all. Mediocre wings and ribs but all for 4 bucks. Plus adult beverages!!

We got home a little after 10 pm. A nice night out, especially good seeing you Big Al! Goldwing-Guy Ben really needs a VTX. Jen was liking that Victory Vision. Cool bike but the back end isn't all that great to me, otherwise very cool throughout and superior to the Goldwing with the narrow engine so I can stretch. 21k though...ouch!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry we missed everyone.....just too much to do :shock:

Maybe next week.....somebody want to post up a loacation?

I should be back from my Superior trip and I'll bet Brenda will be needing to get out and talk to someone above the age of 4 :D

Tim

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Not a bad turnout at all. Too bad Sam was already gone when we arrived in Eagle a little after 8. The Road House deal ain't bad at all. Mediocre wings and ribs but all for 4 bucks. Plus adult beverages!!

We got home a little after 10 pm. A nice night out, especially good seeing you Big Al! Goldwing-Guy Ben really needs a VTX. Jen was liking that Victory Vision. Cool bike but the back end isn't all that great to me, otherwise very cool throughout and superior to the Goldwing with the narrow engine so I can stretch. 21k though...ouch!
I got there around 7. Lee showed up and we stood outside and talked until about 8:20. The mosquitos were starting to lift me by my collar so we decided to call it a night.

Maybe next time...............dangit! :D :D

Tim, have a great trip!!!!!!

Sam

·
Registered
357 Posts
It was good to see everyone last night. Good times were had after we left ya'll and went to Louise's. Pretty decent crowd last night. Weather was great.

Heavy, I think you should stick with the X. More fitting than the Vision AKA Goldwing with a V-twin.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts