Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Don't do it, had a guy that was broke down and i stopped to help, he was in such a hurry to get down the street he tried to swing his leg over and I just dumped the clutch and took off:shock:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
So glad they weren't on a riceburner! Coulda given us all a bad name!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
some guys just want to show the world what they like :dontknow: but me has to be a female on back holding on :agree: or vise versa female driving and me holding mmmmmmmmm on:thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Now that was damn funny!! Makes me want to call my friend and go for a ride :roll:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Say it isnt so. But I figure on an HD you need 2 dudes one to drive the other to replace all the oil you loose while riding...

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Makes me think about the movie Dumb and Dumber with those 2 fools on the minibike. I tried uploading it from youtube and wasnt successful.............very very funny, especially the pi$$ scene:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Whatever floats your boat.............Cruzzin down the Hershey highway ain't for me though. :shock::shock::shock:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Damn Easy. That was quick, Are you sure you hit your head? Speakin of which. How you doing?

I was said a while back. 2 wheels and 4 balls aint gonna work.

Peace
Moon
I'm doin' good Moon, there still working on my eyes.:shock: Almost ready to ride again, waiting for BD to send me my tins. There done!:pepper1:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'm doin' good Moon, there still working on my eyes.:shock: Almost ready to ride again, waiting for BD to send me my tins. There done!:pepper1:
That is awsome brother. I been thinkin about you. Would be good to sit down with ya and have dinner or somethin. I am guessing that J-Lo is almost back, great.... When is the Doc to tell you to get back on? Hay I noticed that someone jacked your name... it is listed as "easy E" tho. Check it out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts