Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a chance to go to Famous Daves on Hwy 50 in Kenosha, I was surprised that there wern't more bikes there. They welcomed the suggestion for a bike nite and they also put out FREE FOOD for the bikers that came, we had BBQ chicken. It was very good. they sectioned off part of the parking lot just for the bike group, also the tables were set up for the riders, met some nice folks there. Heres hoping that we can get a bigger crowd there in the future. It would be a shame to loose a place like that to go to-------------ace

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Ace. How are you? Long time no hear.

Will this be an ongoing TWT at famous daves? Deb and I can't make it this tuesday because of national night out in our neighborhood.

Take care
Stan

·
Registered
326 Posts
What time on thursday does the twthursday start? Thanks Ace.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am surprized that anyone that rides goes to Kenosha anymore. Kenosha is ticketing bikers for loud pipes at the cost of 150.00 bucks. I came accross a fellow rider that just got a ticket for loud pipes in Kenosha. I do beleive that there is a boycott against Kenosha. Dont spend your money there we are not welcome.

·
Registered
357 Posts
+1

crazy40 said:
I am surprized that anyone that rides goes to Kenosha anymore. Kenosha is ticketing bikers for loud pipes at the cost of 150.00 bucks. I came accross a fellow rider that just got a ticket for loud pipes in Kenosha. I do beleive that there is a boycott against Kenosha. Dont spend your money there we are not welcome.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yess I to was concerned about the pipe issue but as I said if you drive at a reasonable speed and keep the rpms down I don't think you will get stopped. good judgement on the riders part will keep everyone happy. anyway it would be nice to see a few X's there at DAVES. SOOOO what ever you do enjoy the ride and ride safe, watch out for the bad guys

·
Registered
615 Posts
Kenosha's government has made it clear that they do not want the business of bikers. Hopefully the business owners who are losing said bikers business will work towards correcting this with their local officials.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts