Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is "supposed" to be 60 and sunny at 6pm tonight. Anyone going to the 2wheel tuesday at the Culver's on 124th just south of Capitol? I should be there around 6.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's tempting, especially since my bike is being delivered this afternoon. But I think I'm just going to restrict my riding to the neighborhood. I'll be joining you soon though!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badness said:
That's tempting, especially since my bike is being delivered this afternoon. But I think I'm just going to restrict my riding to the neighborhood. I'll be joining you soon though!
Welcome to the family and feel free to join as you feel comfortable. If you just can't resist, you know where to find us.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I'm going to try to get there..... Probably after Six......Red X with my buddy on a Yellow Shadow. We'll try hard to make it... :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure was sweet seein' all the Xers and Xs at Culvers. Good meeting everyone and looking forward to some riding.

·
Registered
679 Posts
2-wheel-tue.

Great nite, best bikes, KOOL people, nice to put a face to a name. Wounderful meeting everyone at Culvers tonight . Hope everyone had a safe ride home. Looking forward to 17th. Damn bugs now I have to clean again. !!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
:)

Glad so many made it two wheel Tuesday, It good to hear that there was a good show of VTX's there hope to meet all of you next week or on April 17 @ CHRIS USA in Burlington for the First meeting..have a great day ride safe
Skinny

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: HEY

Skinny said:
Where are the pictures, we need pictures, pictures attract us to see the real thing
what ... youre not sure what a VTX looks like ? :)

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Someone is gonna have to post some real good directions so this flatlander can make it out. I am not from this area and not real familiar with any of the bigger cities. I would like to check out the Culver's thing though. Maybe I'll just go find Riley somewhere north of Richmond and follow him, from what I hear, he's an easy guy to pick out of a crowd :D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
bluto

Watch it funny guy.

Hey, from Richmond, go North on 12 to the Hwy 120 North Burlington exit.
At the bottom of the ramp, go right (North) on 120 to the stop sign about 2 miles or so up the road. Take a right at the stop sign and now you are on Hwy 36- Follow that for about 10 minutes into Burlington, staying on 36 through the downtown. Once you cross the railroad tracks and river, go through 2 stoplights and Chris's is on your right.

Easy enuf for ya, or do I have to get out the crayons? lol

Riley

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Riley.....

Thanks for the directions to Chris's.........I was looking for directions to the Culvers that hosts the 2 Wheel Tuesdays though! :D

Crayons?!? What a brilliant idea! You could make a yellow brick road for me to follow! :a13:

That reminds me, I need to make sure the Hulk hands fit in my saddlebags. I guess I could always make the wife hold 'em for me!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For Culvers...
Take Rt 12 to Rt 43 to 894/45 North
Stay on 45 North to Capitol (about 5 miles past the 894/94/45 split)
go west on Capitol to the first set of lights (124th St) and go
left (south) about a block to the next lights. Turn right and left and gaze in awe at all the pretty two-wheel thingies :) When you exit off of 45 on to Capitol get over to the left quick. The lights are real close.

You should be able to see Riley right about when you turn off Capitol on to 124th :shock: :D :twisted:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
WI_VTXer said:
For Culvers...
You should be able to see Riley right about when you turn off Capitol on to 124th :shock: :D :twisted:
That's all I need! Thanks :D

Now we just need Anv1L to come in and help take the big man's focus off me! LOL! Maybe I'll even wear a helmet on the 17th :lol: Why am I getting these images from Gulliver's Travels in my head!?! :D :beer2:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
HeyBluto, you don't have to worry about Riley. Them big'ol mutant freaks drop like a sack of taters when you punch out thier kneecaps. Getem down to size and then...
RUN AWAY!
Count down is 8 days!
Tim :twisted:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Re: Riley.....

bluto said:
Thanks for the directions to Chris's.........I was looking for directions to the Culvers that hosts the 2 Wheel Tuesdays though! :D

Crayons?!? What a brilliant idea! You could make a yellow brick road for me to follow! :a13:

That reminds me, I need to make sure the Hulk hands fit in my saddlebags. I guess I could always make the wife hold 'em for me!
LMAO- sounds like the 17th is going to be a blast. To funny. :lol:

Riley

1 - 18 of 18 Posts