Culvers will never be the same.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
BMW S1000RR!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I have been there a few times this year. Where have YOU been?
I fully planned on showing up tonight, but my wife made me go to the Olive Garden. I'm guessing that I missed a good night at TWT.

:(

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know what constitutes a "good night" there, but there were quite a few bikes there. Its a spectacle to see but I dont think its all that great. If there was something going on there it would be more interesting. Hooters tried to get things going in Greenfield but it didnt take off like they hopped. Some music, a stand to get some beverages or something. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hooters was a far more natural place to have a bike night, but their lot was way too small for the amount of bikes that go to Culver's. They had a couple token girls out there with a weak sound system, and no beverages. We went one time, ate some wings inside, and left. They had a small drawing for those that stuck around. No big deal. Went back a couple other times and it was empty. A total failure to attract the bikes in. I would prefer Hooters anytime, its my most favorite restaurant in the whole world. That was disappointing to say the least.

Culver's is not sponsored and makes no money except for the added customers that would go to the places there to eat. Still nice though, usually doesn't fit my schedule and standing around for several hours gets kinda boring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts