Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they still TWT at the Culvers? I forgot what street I get off on...
Anyone going tonight? I'm thinkin about headin out there.....

Ken

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I think this is the one

3705 North 124th St
Brookfield, WI 53005

·
Registered
326 Posts
You can get off on either Burleigh or Capitol.Go west to 124th st.From Capitol go south.From Burleigh go north to Culvers.It's a horse apiece so take your pick.Burleigh comes first and Capitol is the next exit.

Ron

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I went and it was pretty awesome. I can't believe that there are hundreds of bikes that show up every week! Good to see BAR and Burglar!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Great night to be there. Don't listen to the weatherman when deciding, go outside and look up. Nice to see the bikes there and the conversation. See everyone next week weather permitting. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I didnt make it yesterday, but next week I plan on showing up. Last time I was there I brought my wife, and she is too quiet to talk to anyone. I will also make sure to check around before I park so Im in the right area.

·
Registered
84 Posts
We generally park on the south side of the back lot near the middle of that side. About 15-20 spots from the east side of the lot. Then you are closer to getting the custard from inside and the bathrooms. I will bring my wife on her "X" and they can chat. Women always find something to talk about. :lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Just got home from work tonite.......LONG days the past few weeks, but I think I will plan on going next Tuesday. Hope to see a bunch of fellow VTX'ers out there................

Sam

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope to see a few of you there on tuesday so we can say good bye before going to sturgis. We will be leaving on saturday for the week. Also would like to know if any one else is going out there. We might be able to say hi out there and ride together in South Dakota for a day. It looks like we will have a hot day tuesday for some custard.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Burglar, I saw your bike there last Tuesday (24th) I was checking it out. I got there late and with my truck. So far this tuesday looks good for me. I "guess" we wont be working OT that night this week so I should be able to get there early.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'll be there with my shinny new F-model, see you all about 7, I can't make it in 30 min. as I have not got her broke in yet no triple digits just yet.
Mike

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I'm planning on being there on 8/7, will be working the State Fair and will stop at Culvers on the way home.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It was good to meet a few of you tonight. I made a deal with the wife for next week. Im going solo, but when I get back I will take her for an ice cream run.

On the way out I ran into a friend and she said a few others that I know were showing up also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts