Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Im wrenchn on the X tonight. getting front fender ready for paint, and still have to tweak my carb after new intake

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fun fun, I might go up there, depending on the weather, thinking of putting the stock pipes back on mine this week, might be taking it up to michigan next week, not much fun riding with the 3" big straights for 5 hours! :mad:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
fun fun, I might go up there, depending on the weather, thinking of putting the stock pipes back on mine this week, might be taking it up to michigan next week, not much fun riding with the 3" big straights for 5 hours! :mad:
Yeah the weather was my deciding factor to wrench tonight than to ride.. What about just using some earplugs for the long ride to Michigan?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thought about that option too. Im so torn, I love the sound of my pipes, but the wifey cant stand it, so torn, maybe I should just buy another X and leave it stock and make mine into what I want!!:p

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I like that idea! His and hers perhaps?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ya ilike the wife to ride her own so I don't get slapped when I give it a twist, plus it's cool seeing her next to me smiling like I do while on my bike. Plus less weight = quicker:mrgreen:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts