Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This does contain some mild adult language (they say the "S-word" twice). Enjoy!

naughtybiker.wmv

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's amazing.........

Brian

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link was sent to me in an e-mail. How do I find out the URL of the original file?

·
Registered
442 Posts
HDKLR said:
The link was sent to me in an e-mail. How do I find out the URL of the original file?
Right click on the pic and then click properties at the bottom it should bring up a new window with the url.

Brian

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VTeXan, I sent you the e-mail. Can you figure that out and post the link here? When I click Properties, it tells me it's originating from my Yahoo mail account. The guy that sent it to me says it was sent to him, so he doesn't know where to find the original file either.

Man, with all this dickin' around, I sure hope ya'll aren't disappointed when you watch it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
That was a file download you sent. It wasn't linked to from the internet. If you can find someone to post it on the internet then you can link to it. Sorry I'm not sure of anywhere that would post it.

Brian

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I should just e-mail it to everyone individually. I feel like a total ass-boob now.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
HDKLR said:
Maybe I should just e-mail it to everyone individually. I feel like a total ass-boob now.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Naw....just a partial one. :lol: We still love ya

1 - 12 of 12 Posts