Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to use the Ultimate Lowrider Drivers seat with the stock Honda Passenger seat? They say it won't fit but I can't see why and I don't ride with a Passenger that often so I don't want to spend the extra for something I don't need....Give me hope that it will fit....mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have often wondered the same thing. the mounting bracket fits but i think it doesn't fit because of the way the ultimate seat is built up in the back. I have never tried it on the bike but i have put the bracket on the ultimate lowrider seat and just trying to get the passenger seat to fit on the bracket looked like it wouldnt. Again i have never really tried it on the cycle but i don't think it will work.

sorry. i am like you. rarely do i have a passenger and don't want to shell out the bones for a seat that i may never use.

if anyone knows if i am wrong please pipe up!

blade

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I'm told it doesn't work. Having just installed the Lowboy, it didn't look like it would work either.
I think Ultimate's website may even say something about it.
Bill

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try it for me Bill and let me know next Sunday when I see you at Olacy's...mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
It will go on but it smashes the back of the seat and doesnt fell right. Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
It works

It will work. That's the setup that I currently have on my bike. I would like the Ulitmate passenger seat just to have a match but the stock seat is on and it works just fine. Save your money - it works. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks supra1, I thought it would work...mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts