Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale:
Perfect condition Ultimate driver's seat with driver backrest. Fits "C" only! No passenger seat, but WILL work with factory passenger pad with a little ingenuity. Did it myself and yes it works fine, although I mostly rode as a solo setup. Or order the passenger seat from Ultimate seats. Current retail is $540 plus shipping. Mine for only $275. Mine has the orange lettering "Ultimate X" but an easy fix with a sharpie... Mine is identical to the one shown at the link below with exception of stitching for X. Best money you'll ever spend on your VTX 1800C
http://ultimateseats.ca/honda-motorcycle-accessories/vtx-1800-c-seats/2R-1003

Also have stock airbox and Factory service manual available. Service manual for $30

Sold bike and no longer need this. I know many of you do though. Cash only.
Located in central/eastern North Carolina. prefer local pickup but can ship for whatever the actual cost is.
For the record, I had an account here for years but haven't used it in a few years. Had to re-register. Former username was 440thumper. Just cleaning out and the members on this forum were always very helpful. I wanted to return the favor and give you folks first shot at my seat since I bought it based on recommendations found on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Still for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts