Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an Ultimate Big-Boy seat in the NE Ohio area? I would love to see one on a C model and actually sit on one!

Thanks, Erik-

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ditto here, but for the 1800R!

I'm not sure with my leg-ache problems if I would be better off with the Low-Boy or the Big-Boy!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the big boy, from what I understand moves you up and back about an inch.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Well, I'm not sure if it will help you guys, but I should be getting my Bigboy seat for my bike early next week. It's on a 1300Retro. You're more than welcome to try it out when I get it. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and well try and hook up.

Blessings,

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thnaks THROD...I sure will.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
VBTAZ said:
Ditto here, but for the 1800R!

I'm not sure with my leg-ache problems if I would be better off with the Low-Boy or the Big-Boy!
With lower back and hip problems my Mustang is an all-day rider. You might want to give them a look as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live just outside Toledo and have a Big Boy on my 1800R. Anyone is more than welcome to check it out. I realize I am a couple of hours from the Cleveland area . . . .

For what its worth, Des at Ultimate Seats guarantees you'll like his seats or he'll refund your money up to 30 days . . . .

Ride safe.

Kevin.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JustaKid said:
I live just outside Toledo and have a Big Boy on my 1800R. Anyone is more than welcome to check it out. I realize I am a couple of hours from the Cleveland area . . . .

For what its worth, Des at Ultimate Seats guarantees you'll like his seats or he'll refund your money up to 30 days . . . .

Ride safe.

Kevin.
Interesting. I didn't realize they had a "gaurantee." If your ever out this way...let me know. I'd love to take a peak at your ultimate seat.
Erik-

·
Registered
889 Posts
TitaniumVTX said:
JustaKid said:

Ride safe.

Kevin.
Interesting. I didn't realize they had a "gaurantee." If your ever out this way...let me know. I'd love to take a peak at your ultimate seat.
Erik-
I think that guarantee is for 14 days, you might want to check that. After FINALLY getting mine this week, I don't think you'll need it though :wink: .

These are awesome seats. It's like a lazyboy on wheels.

Titanium, maybe this weekend we can get together and you can try them out. I work midnights, usually try and get up around 1:30 or 2pm and hit the highway till I head to work at 9pm. Give me a call, and maybe I can hook up with you on the road somewhere (330) 284-2943.

Blessings,

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TRHOD said:
TitaniumVTX said:
JustaKid said:

Ride safe.

Kevin.
Erik-
I think that guarantee is for 14 days, you might want to check that. After FINALLY getting mine this week, I don't think you'll need it though :wink: .

These are awesome seats. It's like a lazyboy on wheels.

Titanium, maybe this weekend we can get together and you can try them out. I work midnights, usually try and get up around 1:30 or 2pm and hit the highway till I head to work at 9pm. Give me a call, and maybe I can hook up with you on the road somewhere (330) 284-2943.

Blessings,
TRHOD,

Love to hook up and ride but this weekend is bad because of mothers day. I can ride but I have to go thiis morning and your probably snoozing. Another time?

Really like to check ou tthat seat too.

Erik

·
Premium Member
12,180 Posts
Erik,
I saw/sat on one Thursday and I'll be ordering this week. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. I broke lower 4 vertebrae about 15 years ago so my lower back is my concern, though I can make due with stock for a tank full. That Ultimate Bigboy seat was, in a word, "Asstacular". I have a trip comin' up and I'm looking forward to giving it an all-day ride.
Good luck,
Al

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PHATV said:
Erik,
I saw/sat on one Thursday and I'll be ordering this week. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. I broke lower 4 vertebrae about 15 years ago so my lower back is my concern, though I can make due with stock for a tank full. That Ultimate Bigboy seat was, in a word, "Asstacular". I have a trip comin' up and I'm looking forward to giving it an all-day ride.
Good luck,
Al
Al,
Thanks for the feedback. I still feel like I have to see/feel it for myself though. Let me know when you get yours; i'd love to come chek it out.

Thanks,
Erik-

·
Registered
24 Posts
Big Boy Seats

The Big Boy seat is for dudes like me who is over 6ft. tall and over 200lbs. I have a buddy here who has one and it is extremely comfortable for long trips. I plan on getting one soon. With a few extras on it. That'll be close to a grand but its well worth it on the longer trips. 8). Good luck with what you decide to get.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts