Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

This is my first post on here, I just purchased a 05' VTX 1800R on an awesome deal. The previous owner was 6' and 275lbs ish, however I'm only 5'6", 220lbs, with a 27" inseam. Thus, this seat although SUPER comfortable is too large and puts me on my toes holding the bike up. I want to spring on an UltimateX Low Rider seat instead, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in my old seat. The bike is garage kept and the old seat is in great condition with no rips or tears. Would like to get $175 FIRM for it! I'm keeping the backrest/passenger seat since I'm just going to be upgrading the driver's seat.

Just as an aside, I LOVE this bike. Plenty of power for two up and to keep myself out of sticky situations. I don't understand the people who say it's too heavy or hard to steer. Coming from a Vulcan 900, it seems 90% as easy to handle. Plus, I run a Honda auto repair shop, and Honda's are some of the best products you can buy! Happy riding.

Hope to talk to all you guys soon! Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey All,

This is my first post on here, I just purchased a 05' VTX 1800R on an awesome deal. The previous owner was 6' and 275lbs ish, however I'm only 5'6", 220lbs, with a 27" inseam. Thus, this seat although SUPER comfortable is too large and puts me on my toes holding the bike up. I want to spring on an UltimateX Low Rider seat instead, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in my old seat. The bike is garage kept and the old seat is in great condition with no rips or tears. Would like to get $175 FIRM for it! I'm keeping the backrest/passenger seat since I'm just going to be upgrading the driver's seat.

Just as an aside, I LOVE this bike. Plenty of power for two up and to keep myself out of sticky situations. I don't understand the people who say it's too heavy or hard to steer. Coming from a Vulcan 900, it seems 90% as easy to handle. Plus, I run a Honda auto repair shop, and Honda's are some of the best products you can buy! Happy riding.

I'll buy it!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All,

I would like to purchase!
I'll buy it!!
still available?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is pending trade with a guy who had a LowRider X seat that I was looking for. But if it does not work out I will let you guys know! Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All,

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
See post #9. States the seat is sold in that post.

Welcome to VTXOA. 🍻

You can post in the wanted to buy to see if anyone else might have one for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts