Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

10/25/2010>>>REDUCED TO $100 (shipping extra)

I thought I'd offer this to PA riders first and then put it on the national For Sale board. My Slammer Solo Seat sold very fast when I posted it here.

Ultraflow Air Box with 1300 VTX Cover Plate, K & N Filter, Factory Pro Jets 58 Slow; 205, 210, and 215 Main.

Here's a link to the site it's sold on. The FP Jets did not come with the airbox.
http://www.xtremerevolution.com/sto...flow-air-filter-for-vtx1300&showmost=1&rctr=1

I'm asking $120 for everything. If I have to ship it, that will be extra.

Here's some pics:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't bail. I've still got the X and I'm still looking to ride with you guys.

I just followed the advice of someone on the board who said, if you want more horsepower, buy a bike that has more horsepower. This one is 97HP out of the box. After pipes, open airbox, and carb remapping, it should be over 100HP.

Actually, I was looking at Honda's new Saber but this bike was only $700 more and you get a lot for that 7. 106 ci (1731cc) and 6 speed transmission for starters.

The X will be for 2up riding. It's still a great bike. I've got 31,000 miles on it. I hope the Victory is as good and reliable as my X is.

We'll see.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Just kiddin about the bail havent seen or heard fron ya in a while...so thought Id get ya "RUFFELED" a little bit congrats on the new bike,,,and YEA your still one of US. later:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts