Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be unable to attend 4/17 meeting but would appreciate an e-mail update as to what transpired from this meeting. as far as deciding on a central location why could'nt we move it around the state every month? (then we all get ride time!) JUST A THOUGHT!![/b][/quote]

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Wel... I can pretty much tell you the way the "meeting" will go:
Shake lots of hands.
Talk about bikes.
Rib each other a bit.
Bench race alot.
Go for a ride if it's nice.
Take pictures.
Have a cold drink somewhere.

There is no official agenda for an actual meeting I think. No Officers will be elected either. Just gonna talk crap and have a good time doing so.
Sorry to hear you can't make it. But we WILL have rides and get togethers around the state. All you have to do is post and see what happens.
Where are you located in Wisconsin anyways?
Tim :twisted:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Wausau. Not too many VTX's around here yet (till they see mine anyways...) Just bought mine on Fri. and love it. Better than a hog at half the price. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will also be unable to attend the meeting,but we are always looking for people to ride with and look forward to meeting fellow WI X'rs...We are in the Falls and generally a long ride for us is a trip up to the dells on the weekend......Maybe the weather will allow it by August or so.Look forward to meeting everyone!
Chris

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Just a thought for the distant future. There is a group of Valk riders that have been doing a weekend ride to Baraboo every fall after Labor day for about 6 years now. Stay at the Spinning Wheel Motel, arrive Friday or whatever. Do a fairly long ride on Sat followed by a buffet dinner at an all you can eat supper club. Last year we were within 12 miles of eau claire, then down by richland center and worked our way back via devil's lake. Most everyone leaves Sunday after "breffus". Had one VTX last year, I know more would be welcome. Good people-some stay up & drink, some don't, no attitudes.
Glenn W

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just thought I'd throw in here as well. Just got a new 1300S a couple of weeks ago after not having a bike for a while. Didn't know what I was missing and have found this thing is terribly easy to ride compared to what I used to have. Anyone on here from up by Eau Claire\Chippewa Falls?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Not sure

Not sure exactly, but there is a big group just across the border in Minnestota. Ed B. is one of the guys from up there- they do ALOT of rides from what I here. They met us down in Lacrosse 2 Octobers ago when we attempted to all get severe hypothermia, lol.

Riley

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
tezzmr said:
I will be unable to attend 4/17 meeting but would appreciate an e-mail update as to what transpired from this meeting. as far as deciding on a central location why could'nt we move it around the state every month? (then we all get ride time!) JUST A THOUGHT!![/b]
[/quote]

I totally agree on having meeting, some other place differant every time. We have a beautiful state to ride thru, This is part of having the meeting on April 17th. And it will give all of the X rider a chance to meet other Xer's in the state.
Thanks for your coments
Skinny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts