Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watch the big shots at the Pope's funeral? All these "enemies" shaking hands? Bush & Clinton sitting together? Even Syria, Iran & Israel coming together, shaking hands, to mourn a Christian? :shock:

Maybe there's hope for humanity! :)

Maybe there's even hope for the Harley vs Metric feud! :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
Bouxdaddy said:
Anybody watch the big shots at the Pope's funeral? All these "enemies" shaking hands? Bush & Clinton sitting together? Even Syria, Iran & Israel coming together, shaking hands, to mourn a Christian? :shock:

Well, look at it this way...

Bush spoke at the dedication of the Clinton trailer house, I mean Whore House, I mean Library. His speach could be taken two ways. One was an expression of complete B.S. and praise basicly saying that Clinton was the greatest person who ever lived...

The other way was funny as hell, and I laughed till I puked over it.

Don't let these public events confuse you.

The last president with the integrity to say 100% what he thought was Regan. I think it was Kurschef's funeral he refused to go to saying, "I didn't like him when he was alive, I doubt that he's improved much now that he's dead."

·
Registered
468 Posts
On topic would be unbelievable.

So...

Mr. V, did you hear they're not selling beer at the Metrodome this year?

No, Mr. X, why is that?

The Twins lost the opener!

We now return you to your previously scheduled politician bashing...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Seabear70 said:
Bouxdaddy said:

Bush spoke at the dedication of the Clinton trailer house, I mean Whore House, I mean Library. His speach could be taken two ways. One was an expression of complete B.S. and praise basicly saying that Clinton was the greatest person who ever lived...

The last president with the integrity to say 100% what he thought was Regan. I think it was Kurschef's funeral he refused to go to saying, "I didn't like him when he was alive, I doubt that he's improved much now that he's dead."
Loved your Reagan quote. I know I had never heard it before. :D
One of these days I'll get around to reading my copy of "Reagan - A Life in Letters"

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Nope... Humanity's a waste of oxygen. :roll:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nope... Humanity's a waste of oxygen
That's classy...let's all be your friend... :?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Seabear70 said:
Bouxdaddy said:

No person ever says 100% what he thought, especially a successful politician! Reagan never did it, not as President or as CA Governor 1966-1975. Also, Reagan did not refuse to attend Khruschev's funeral...Reagan was never invited; no American dignitaries were. Khruschev died in disgrace and was refused burial in the Kremlin walls, instead being buried near his vacation home. As to the quote " I didnt like him when he was alive, I doubt he's improved much now that he's dead" being attributed to Reagan...I cant find any evidence he ever said it about Khruschev or anyone else for that matter. Where did you get your information???????

·
Registered
328 Posts
No- they are all full of SH!T and self interest always comes first.

They probably only there for the free booze. :wink:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Bouxdaddy said:

Mourn a Christian..... You mean a Catholic......

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Gol116,

The last time I checked, a Catholic was a Christian. Has something changed while I was away?

Regards,
Joe T.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts