Honda VTX Forum banner

441 - 459 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I'm irritated at the weather - little patches of black ice in the mornings preventing me from riding to work and dark by the time I get home so temps drop fast. Plus the rain.

Last two weekends have been packed with family stuff as well.

I'm really fighting putting the bike away for the season, but I know it's coming

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
mers

Not a chance in h++l, mine will be in bed before we see that crap. I would like to ride more but I am a realist, OK, not to mention it's really time to hunt when the temp this cold. Oh well, it's Wisconsin anyway. We have to come to an end here at some time, although I have heard some OLD timers do ride into the winter, I guess the cold has gotten to their brains. Of course they ride Harley's.
Perry

·
Registered
887 Posts
I certainly appreciate the thought, but you guys definitely need a new mark ....

This photo Does Not qualify as my wife took it way back when I sold the 1300. It was 6C when we left home and not quite so nice at the end of the 120 mile ride to deliver the bike.
It was about then that I decided i needed at least double digit temps to ride. LOL!

DSCF1525 3x4.jpg

·
Senior Pirate
7,731 Posts
I certainly appreciate the thought, but you guys definitely need a new mark ....

This photo Does Not qualify as my wife took it way back when I sold the 1300. It was 6C when we left home and not quite so nice at the end of the 120 mile ride to deliver the bike.
It was about then that I decided i needed at least double digit temps to ride. LOL!

View attachment 61328
New mark;
Anything having to do with or having the word “Thanksgiving” in it and your bike.

·
Registered
12,066 Posts
:agree:
since Thanksgiving is over....just a suggestion... how about a pic of the bike with Santa Clause?
Since Christmas and New Year's are long gone, how about a new mark? Or is 2016 the death of the VTX? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
102 Posts
We need a 2016 thread

·
Registered
887 Posts
Great idea!
I'll have the ol' VTX out in a month or two & I'll be all over it!
Have fun, best I can do is watch from the sidelines for now.

441 - 459 of 459 Posts