Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intend to get a speaker system for the bike in the next few days, I have seen several speaker systems on the net. I like what I read about the Uniq Sounds Classic speakers, does anyone have these speakers on an X and are they a good buy? Any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had them on my 02 Sabre and will be putting them on my Neo this winter. I agree, could use more bass. You need to make sure you tweak the amp and your iPod (or whatever you use) just right or they can sound a bit tiny.

Enjoy!
Shawn

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
The unique is an awesome setup ... I have listened to other stand alone systems and the uniq is awesome. I tried the ones listed in the link above but the sound quality and looks just is not there for me. The uniq system is great no regrets at all about buying it. And Kris in their service department is first rate.... I highly recommend these speakers and that you buy direct from uniq .... That way you ensure you are getting their first rate product. No I have no ties to them ...... I am just a fan

See you out there
Smokey

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Installed the speakers this weekend, and the sound is great. The sound is clear up to about 90% of the volume. I can't see ever needing to have it up that loud. I do need to find a better spot for the MP3 player.

·
Registered
66 Posts
speakers

done bought them ? I have a set with all extrs remot vol, equ, nose reducton, payed 300.00 sell for 150.00 bought extreme fairing with raido.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts