Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,081 Posts
I found a 2005 Spec 3 N with only 650 miles. My 2003R has 45K. I didn't tell the wife but I got it and plan to sell the R after I transfer some of the goodies.
I wondered who bought that...that was a sweet deal. Were you able to get it cheaper than it was listed for?

·
Registered
160 Posts
My Wife is the most evil of them all.

She brings home a new motorcycle a couple times each year.

Please, won't you help save me from this terrible dilemma ?
For just pennies a day, you can help me to a better life.......
And remember - 100% of your donations go directly to my charity !
Wow.
I can't decide which shirt to wear half the time! My head would explode.

Sent from my SM-T670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Requiring more interaction with the widow next door, and a ride from time to time with her wrapped around you... might be more of an issue than you think. You know your wife better than we do, but this sort of an arrangement might give all but the exceptionally secure man or woman pause. There's a difference between helping out, and being beholden to someone, and repaying that with close physical contact. Is the widow lady attractive?
LOL,, to some, she might be. For me,,, nope. Deb and I are both in our early 60's. The widow next door is in her late 70's. We take her out to dinner one night a month, just go help give her some "interaction" in her retired life now. No physical attraction whatsoever. Very nice lady,, but JUST friends!!! And yes, my wife and I have a VERY secure and trusting relationship....

21 - 35 of 35 Posts