Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a meeting last Saturday and we have some exciting new information to share with you fine folks...

The new location for the Meet and Greet has been selected. It will be the White Fence Farm. The fun part is we'll all ride over together. A couple hundred bikes going down the road for dinner will be a nice welcome to our new neighborhood.

We've worked out a few of the details for your evening activities. Some details are still coming together but all the info we have can be found here... Event Entertainment

The Rides are taking shape. It's early and there may be a change or two but we wanted to share what we have. More Rides are still in the works and will be added as we go along, so keep checking back. The schedule and rides can be found here...
Event Schedule

New location, new rides, new activities, all mixed with good food and let's not forget great friends. I hope you're as excited as we are about 2009. See you soon!

Just a reminder, be sure to reserve your room at the "NEW" La Quinta hotel. Event Lodging

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hey Cliff -

Hope you have another successful ride. If our plans work out, we'll be at Glacier Nat'l Park for the 4th and then on to Lake Louise and the Calgary Stampede!

Happy 2009!

GnA

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
As usual, Cliff/Carol, et al, you guys go the EXTRA mile putting together a WONDERFUL event!!! :congrats: :thumbup: Though Mrs. P and I have missed out on making it back for the past 2 years, after being there in '04 & '05, we are trying to plan a return visit this year if at all possible. nojoke

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Yep, Thanks again for all you do,,,, I am looking so forward to this again..

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
well, with the Honda Hoot cancelled for 2009, I needed a summer vacation idea. :D

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for all the kind words, we try hard to share a good time!

Hey Cliff -
Hope you have another successful ride. If our plans work out, we'll be at Glacier Nat'l Park for the 4th and then on to Lake Louise and the Calgary Stampede!

Happy 2009!

GnA
Thanks so much G it's appreciated. Your ride sounds awesome. Glacier and Lake Louise are wonderful. If you have any extra time check out Baniff. It's a great little town.
we are trying to plan a return visit this year if at all possible. nojoke
Good deal, We hope it's possible. I haven't had a good sword fight in years!

well, with the Honda Hoot canceled for 2009, I needed a summer vacation idea. :D
All the best people are here, guaranteed a good time! If you need any info check out the website... Colorado VTX Range Riders Event Page linked here

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evening Ride???

Anyone interested in adding an evening ride to the schedule? Our good friend Mutt from north of the border wants to make a run up to the Greeley Stampede Rodeo Friday evening July 3rd and is wondering if anyone would be interested in joining him.

You would leave here late afternoon for Greeley, take in the rodeo or join Mutt for the Kid Rock 8pm concert. He is trying to get a group rate on tickets and check on bike parking. If that doesn't work expect a cost from $43 to $68.

Let us know if you have any interest and Mutt will put some info together for us.

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Was hoping to take my grandson on a good ride for his 12th birthday. Is this an ok rally for a young person or would you say probably not.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was hoping to take my grandson on a good ride for his 12th birthday. Is this an ok rally for a young person or would you say probably not.
Very family oriented. We have kids that ride and some that stay at the hotel. Your grandson is more than welcome to join us and he won't feel a bit out of place.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
We are really looking forward to what will be the highlight of our 2009 riding season!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts