Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much everyone, all are so sweet and caring. I just anted to say thanks for all the prayers and thoughts that you all have sent. I pray for you all as well whenever you are out on the bikes. I have found out the complete story and what has happened that has resulted in his death is the peer pressure of riding with other young riders and trying to show off. His buddy on his bike decided to race so my cousin was not being smart and said ok. They raced off and were going about 80-95 mph when they passed a semi, my cousin and him stop racing and he yelled to his buddy and said look at me as he stood up on his pegs put his arms out and the wind caught him blowing him off his bike and his best friend who was in a car behind him ran him over resulting in his death. So always ride safe and showing off is not the coolest thing out there the coolest thing is riding and enjoying the day and going back home. Take care and all thanks again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.