Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Just wanted to give an update on how Quincy is doing. (The original thread is here: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... orried+dog) I brought him home from the hospital last Saturday (6/30) and after a week of being home he is doing great! They had to go in surgically and remove a piece of a toy from his intestine. He was in pretty rough shape for a while there; I was really worried about him. He stayed in the hospital for 6 days, and I visited him every night after work. Man, it's great to have him home again. He's eating like he always used to now (ravenously), and he's definitely back to his happy self again. The problem now is trying to keep him calm. The doctor said he needs to stay calm and not get too much exercise for at least the first week; he's got quite an incision there. I thought it was kinda funny, the doctor also said if I ever want to get rid of Quin, he'd take him in a heartbeat. He said Quin was just his kind of dog. He's just so personable, it seems like everyone that meets him falls in love with him instantly. (I guess thats how I ended up bringing him home from the shelter :) )

Anyway, thanks to everyone for posting their concerns, comments and ideas. I appreciate it all so much.

And a special thanks to driftgirl for the Immupet. Thanks Linda!

Thanks again,

-Dave

·
Old Goat
26,309 Posts
Man thats great news ,glad ole quince dodged that bullet, after 3 surgeries for dish towels now my sisters lab has lung cancer and she to put him down and hes only 9 man that sucks big time, good luck to you and quincy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts