Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Fellow WIVOs-

I am cutting all prices on the used VTX accessories that I have for sale. Once again, this pricing goes out to WIVOs first, before I go back to the classified boards. I am negotiable so please feel free to make an offer. I can meet up with anyone in the IL/WI/IN area to drop off items so just let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance!

1. Studded Ultimate Big Boy Seat + passenger + backrest:
Retail $665
Used but Excellent condition, 3 peices for $550 (+ shipping) SOLD

2. Hondaline chrome deluxe backrest & pad complete with chrome mounting brackets:
Retail $341
Used, pad is perfect, couple of light scratches on chrome but otherwise good condition $260 (+ shipping)

3. Honda studded leather saddlebags complete with mounting kit:
Retail $647.84
Used (one of the snaps came off which cannot be seen when the bag is closed- otherwise perfect condition) ($525 + shipping)

4. Honda leather studded tank belt:
Retail $102.96
Used $75 (+ shipping) SOLD

5. Memphis Shades 21” Fats Clear windshield, complete with mounting kit, lower deflectors and mounts:
Retail $329.95
Used- great condition w/all hardware ($265 + shipping)

6. Honda VTX 1800C risers
Retail $82.62 EACH! or $165 for the pair
Used $85 for the pair (+ shipping) SOLD

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
I sent PM about Ult. Backrest. Forgot to ask, Is it for passenger or driver?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smoken'JOE said:
I sent PM about Ult. Backrest. Forgot to ask, Is it for passenger or driver?
It is passenger backrest.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Are you willing to split up the windshield and lowers? I've been looking for a set of lowers.

Do you think these would work on a 1300 S?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VTXretro1300 said:
:bump:

Still out there Hellcat?
I'll edit the info in my original post to indicate SOLD items. Everything else is still available.

I don't want to seperate the lowers from the windshield unless someone only wants the windshield. If that happens I will let you know right away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.