Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I wanna get the quiet baffles for my Bigshots, but can't find any websites in the UK that stock them, anyone know where I can get some?

Also, I know that the quiet baffles won't really make the pipes any quieter, just give it more of a deeper tone which is what I want, but is there a way to quiet them down a bit? The stock are too quiet, but I don't want to replace the whole exhaust system.

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm wonderin if they put the baffles in the pipes when I got it, cos guy in the shop said that they sound a lil loud for V&H, I have no comparisons so I don't know though!

I don't mind setting off the alarms, it amuses me hehe, but I've started working earlier shifts at work, so 6am starts with these pipes doesn't seem fair to people sleeping within a 1mile radius.

vtx-bob, Are the thunder monster baffles louder? I read somewhere they give the best sound, but are louder than the quiet baffles.

I'll take a look for the post about wrapping the baffles, thanks wassup

·
Registered
131 Posts
tlawrence84 said:
I'm wonderin if they put the baffles in the pipes when I got it, cos guy in the shop said that they sound a lil loud for V&H, I have no comparisons so I don't know though!

I don't mind setting off the alarms, it amuses me hehe, but I've started working earlier shifts at work, so 6am starts with these pipes doesn't seem fair to people sleeping within a 1mile radius.

vtx-bob, Are the thunder monster baffles louder? I read somewhere they give the best sound, but are louder than the quiet baffles.

I'll take a look for the post about wrapping the baffles, thanks wassup
Deeper -- Less tinny. I don't have them on mine YET. But I will. There is a guy here in Pensacola that has the same setup as I do (but with TMB's) and his sounds sweet with the TMB's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.