Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:Hi i own a VTX 1300s 2005 with V&H bigshots and found out about Mortons customs and was wondering if i should swap or stay with my current set up? i am looking at the down and outs from mortons but i believe they are both the sae dB level. Thank yall for your input.:confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
V&H Pipes VS Mortons Customs

I own a VTX1300S 2005 with V&H bigshots and love them but i have been told the mortons customs are louder. I was wondering if anyone know anything about this if so please let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an 1800 r and I currently have the hard krome 3" big straights. love them. I have seem many pipes for the vtx and the hard krome beats the others for sound imho. I started stock on my bike tried drilling baffels didnt like it at all got some freedom performance sharp curve radious pipes and liked them. my friend and his dad own 3 vtx's 1300s and he has the vance and Heinz big shots on one the cobra pipes on one and the hard chrome on his sportier one. by far the hard krome is the best sounding, just a little louder than most Harleys and a little deeper. also a note I think his 1300 with the hard chrome sounds even better than my 1800 idk why but it just seems a little meaner. :)

also a side note. the one and only thing I don't like about the hard chrome is they are 3" their big and when in riding position no big deal but when stopped and feet down your right leg is pretty close because their fatter than normal and if ur wearing jeans usualy im fine but don't wear shorts lol I did once and burned my leg at a stop sign.

ride safe! have fun!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank yall for the info and sorry for the late reply i have been at work alot. i believe i will be staying with my V&H's just wish they would curve like the down and outs.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts