Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to do the valve check myself. I'm no expert wrench, but so far, I've done all the work myself, and I want to keep it that way.

I know that some of the Texas and California guys have tech sessions where a number of bikes gather at one garage and you can do a job like this with a little supervision from the more experienced mechanics in the group.

Anything like that happen around here? I'm in Branson, FWIW.

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mo-VTX said:
Check out this site for the "DO IT YOUR SELFER".

PS: I think I know you. "Southwest Mo. motorcycle Training Center" in Spfld. ring any bells. Large bald headed guy.

http://www.californiavtxriders.com/foru ... hp?t=20034
If your initials are G.R. and your wife's are D.R. it rings plenty of bells. How ya doin', man?

Bike is 11 months old and I've got about 12,000 miles on her. What happened to the Learn to Ride program? I've tried to send some folks out that way, but it seems to have gone away.

Thanks for the link. I've been a member over there as well for a while. I must have missed it. BIGLRY has even helped me with some stuff over the phone. Good people on that site.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yep its us. Were in the insurance business now. We have our weekends back to go ride motorcycles now. We need to hook up & ride. Contact me through e-mail.

Mo-VTX & The Diva

1 - 4 of 4 Posts