Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vance and Hines Big Shots. Quiet and Loud Baffles. No scratches or Dings. These were on a 2003 1800 C. Bought in May of 2006. Only on for a short period of time. Have all mounting Hdwe. - Instructions - Original box etc. 275.00 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Why did you take these off? I am looking to switch to these from the HK Sideburners. Just wondering what your opinion of these were while on. What pipes you got on now?

·
Registered
326 Posts
v&h

dont mean to butt in but i wouldnt get rid of my v&h for nothing love the sound the look and performance if i didnt already have a set id be all over these

·
Registered
278 Posts
dont mean to butt in but i wouldnt get rid of my v&h for nothing love the sound the look and performance if i didnt already have a set id be all over these
:agree:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spitz,

Please send a USPS Money Order for 275.00 to:

Don Neilson
11813 Duxbury Place
Midlothian, VA. 23114-5305

I will ship within 24 hrs of receiving Money Order.

Make sure to include your Ship to address.

Regards,

Don

·
Registered
124 Posts
Should be sold, going to the post office and mailing it out tommorow. Thanks Don. Have a set of corba slashcuts im taking off the bike if interested?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Why did you take these off? I am looking to switch to these from the HK Sideburners. Just wondering what your opinion of these were while on. What pipes you got on now?
Why are you getting rid of your Sideburners? I was thinking of buying some. I like the look.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got'em today Don, that and I installed them after work as well. They look good, thanks for the smooth transaction.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts