Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt see any fellow michigan Xers last year at Vermontville, though I know you were there. My club the American Veterans M.C. has our annual update run each year to vermontville. We go as a club, leave as a club, and go back to our clubhouse in jackson for fun and partying. I'm extending an invitation to all michigan Xers to meet up with us, and go on the run. Email me back if you want directions, or if you see our colors at Vermontville, tell the brother wearing them that you would like to talk to Doc. Thanks

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Hey Doc
I'm also from Jackson. I did make it to Vermontville last year but I had just bought my VTX earlier that week and hadn't found this site yet.
Right now I'm thinking about riding up with the gang from Key's Bar on saturday the 23rd. I'm sure I'll see you guys there.....Ride Safe!

·
Registered
403 Posts
There was a bunch of MI Xers there last year. We kinda arrived early, and only stayed a little while.

We're setting up a ride into Vermontville on MIXRiders.com -- meet at the McD's at the Charlotte exit off I-69 at 9:30am, and ride in at 10:30am.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well fellas did you make it? I took a huge pass on this whole deal. I seen the x'ers there last year. I was set to ride up from Battle Creek this year with my dad; its our first official ride to kick off the season. Not happening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts