Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a vibration from my tires when going over fifty.Kind of like the feeling you get when you go off the road a bit on the thru way on those bumpy patches that are supose to wake you tiered ass up so you dont crash :lol: But not as severe as that.Is this the bearing problem I have read about on this site?Only happens now and then.Different roads also.My bike is only a month old and will the dealer cover this?I think I got the friday happy hr bike from the factory .Have had lot of problems with it.So far the dealer has been good about fixing things.Any one have this problem?

Prime45

·
Registered
159 Posts
How could it be tire cupping on a month old bike? Unless you've got 3 or 4 thousand miles on it. Sounds like the same problem I've got. Check my post. FRONT WHEEL BOUNCE.

·
Registered
658 Posts
SG-1 said:
How could it be tire cupping on a month old bike? Unless you've got 3 or 4 thousand miles on it. Sounds like the same problem I've got. Check my post. FRONT WHEEL BOUNCE.
SG-1,
I think you might be on to something. I didn't realize this before but all the guys problem seem to be speed related, I don't think I had the same problem, mine was just under performing suspension.

Peace

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
SG-1 said:
Cupping of the tires has been documented to happen on bikes with less than 1500 miles on them. If his pressures are low, this exagerates the vibration. Check the tire pressures so they are at 38 or 40 psi on the front and rear and see if the vibration goes away. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts