Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Sin City :D

Just wondering if there is anything going on with your group next Wed (4/27) night. I'd like to meet some of your group - not ALL of your group, that might cause instant cerebral overload!
I'm in town for a couple of days just looking around and suckin' up some Gulf shrimp. Might even be inclined to spring for a local brew or two... :p

Thanks,
Don
[email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer - no bike (1700 mile run from my house to yours), but I can find the Pit and Howdy Up with you guys there! Got a rental-cage with unlimited milage :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bareass172 said:
You're welcome to meet at my place and then run as tailgunner for the trip there, hehe...

5616 Morton St
Metairie, LA 70003

If you're interested! :wink:

It could happen! I could ride with all the windows down and my riding glasses on! 8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can also sit bitch! :lol:[/quote]

Now that's just nasty!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Bareass172 said:
pwrpony said:
You can also sit bitch! :lol:
Now that's just nasty!
You say that and you've never even MET him in person... I guess some things are just universal... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Thanks all! I will be riding in my truck, so you are more than welcome to ride with me. I won't be able to ride again until my hip heals up, so come along!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :D I'm cruizin' back and forth around the area and don't know when I'll be where! :shock:

I'll meet you at the Pit Stop on Wed night. Thanks again, see you there!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi kids! Just a note the say thanks for the hospitality - had a great time in your area. You guys sure know how to do Bike Night! Thanks again - Don :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Visit

Sorry we didnt get to do more with you while visiting. Hope you enjoyed your visit to our little town. And they call Las Vegas Sin City. Bet we could give you a run for your money in that category.

Take care and come over to visit the Louisiana board ever now and then.

kelly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts