Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK; I finally decided on the candidates for my 04C. the hard krome strippers, or the bub jugs. I cannot decide. I dont want them too loud, and the quiet baffles are available for the bubs. Your comments/votes are what I will rely on to decide.I know there are many knowledgeable riders on this board. "Thank you for your support".
Jockum.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
jockum said:
OK; I finally decided on the candidates for my 04C. the hard krome strippers, or the bub jugs. I cannot decide. I dont want them too loud, and the quiet baffles are available for the bubs. Your comments/votes are what I will rely on to decide.I know there are many knowledgeable riders on this board. "Thank you for your support".
Jockum.
BUB'S are my vote for the C model...only other ones I would consider on a C are the Sampsons Street Sweepers, or the Mortons...and I don't know if the Sampsons are out for the C yet. That my opinion and taste.....Your bike though.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
I'm in the same boat Jug Huggers or Vance and Hines Big Shots???
So many choices ...So little money!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Bubs

Bubs hand down. I have them with qiet baffles. Baffles just mellow them out a little. If I had to do it again.I would do the same set-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts