Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!
We are on our way home from a trip we started last month, and we will be staying a couple of days at Michigan City.
We started at Miami, Fl, June the 9th. We made it to San Francisco, Ca. From there to Vancouver, Canada along the Pacific Byway. We are returning way Washington, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Iowa and are heading tomorrow to Michigan City. We are going to try to rest a bit and enjoy some lake views.
However, our trailer's tires are worn out and need to be replaced. I stopped at Harbor Freight at Davenport, but they don't have just the tire. The sell it with all and rim.
Does anyone knows where could I buy them, and install 'em in this area.
They cost $29 with the rim, I don't know if the cost of getting them install will be somewhat near to this. In that case, it will be easier to buy them from HF.
Also, one of my mud fenders broke and I had to remove it. HF does not sell them individually. They have to be purchased online.
I am going to need to fix it. If someone know of a place I could take it for welding it will be good.
Thanks
C L

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey Loco... I can't help you from here but it's nice to see you are enjoying a heck of a ride. Good luck with your trailer. Keep the shiny side up... Eric

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Loco... I can't help you from here but it's nice to see you are enjoying a heck of a ride. Good luck with your trailer. Keep the shiny side up... Eric
Thanks partner!
Wish you guys were here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts