Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have use for these anymore. This is part 2 of 2 posts. Trying to move them at reasonable prices. Buyer pays shipping. My zip is 32223. LMK what interests you. You can also reach me at [email protected]

Chrome Drive Hub Top Cover for VTX 1300 - great condition. $50

Shark 250W Audio box (no speakers) with included wiring and wired remote. I'll throw in the case (great condition). $45

HCI Half helmet - matte black. size Med. Great condition. $25

Indepic Pro Leather Motorcycle Street Gloves (New) - Size Large but fit snug (on purpose). $50
Full grain leather and kangaroo leather palm/fingers. Very comfortable and feel fantastic. carbon fiber knuckle protection. Adjustable cuff panel with velcro. Bought them when I was thinking about a different bike, but bought a cruiser instead. Maybe you or a fellow rider wants these longer gloves.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Earl. Yes , wires and case included. just no speakers (speakers have their own hard wired cables which I'm using currently). Speakers can be found cheaply anywhere. The case that I'm throwing in fit really nicely on the inside of my windshield just above the headlight case. It was the perfect spot for it. I velcroed the remote to one of my risers for easy access.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Does the unit take RCA speaker plug in's. I had a Shark 250 W, and let it go with my last bike. Mine had a slot for a SD card, and a USB port for charging a cell phone, does yours have these??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't have use for these anymore. This is part 2 of 2 posts. Trying to move them at reasonable prices. Buyer pays shipping. My zip is 32223. LMK what interests you. You can also reach me at [email protected]

Chrome Drive Hub Top Cover for VTX 1300 - great condition. $50 --- These have been SOLD

Shark 250W Audio box (no speakers) with included wiring and wired remote. I'll throw in the case (great condition). $45
I'm now including the speakers at no cost (they sound great for this unit but the outside is a bit scratched). If you want it, I just need a weekend to take them off the bike.

HCI Half helmet - matte black. size Med. Great condition. $25

Indepic Pro Leather Motorcycle Street Gloves (New) - Size Large but fit snug (on purpose). $50
Full grain leather and kangaroo leather palm/fingers. Very comfortable and feel fantastic. carbon fiber knuckle protection. Adjustable cuff panel with velcro. Bought them when I was thinking about a different bike, but bought a cruiser instead. Maybe you or a fellow rider wants these longer gloves.
ttt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts