Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo album here...
http://www.use.com/b7db2f323f848c2f2412?p=32#photo=32

This is a 2004 Honda VTX 1300S with C rims. It has 19,xxx on it and going up, I ride it almost every day. For extras, off the top of my head, there's the Kuryakyn Airmaster fairing ($2070), {I'll even throw in the iPod touch in the glove box ($250)}, the Hard Krome 3" Big Straights ($650), the Hard Kore Quiet baffles ($80)(easily removable if they're not loud enough for you, passed NH inspection with a 104db), the Cobra passenger floorboards ($261), the Mustang Seat with driver backrest ($700), the Kury engine covers ($70), the Custom rims ($800), the Kury fairing mounted mirrors ($180), passenger back rest, saddlebags, trunk bag, pull back risers, clear tail light with red LED bulb, Kury run turn brake module (not hooked up yet), clear rear directionals with amber bulbs, lay down plate (made out of old plate), light bar with driving lights, throttle lock, skull end grips, and a triple tree bolt clock (this last bunch total over $900). I'm sure there's a few things I'm forgetting, but I got the biggies. The extras alone total over $6100! It's like you're only paying $2400 for the damn bike! I might have just talked myself out of selling this bike.

This is a SUPER comfortable bike. We frequently take 300 mile rides. My girlfriend doesn't want me to sell it, so I'm catching heat for this and I won't move on the price. Wait, that's not true, I'll drop the price by $1000 to $7500 if I keep the fairing with the mirrors attached. Other then that, I'll keep it if no one wants it. It is inspected until June of 2013 and will have a fresh oil changes this week. I'm not going to lie to you and say it never saw rain, I'm a biker, of course I got caught in the rain a time or three. However, the bike is stored in a garage when rain is forecast and in a heated basement in the winters. When rain isn't forecast, I keep in under the carport with a cover on it for easy access. I ride it pretty much every day, so the mileage will be going up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts