Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a front brake rotor adapter for a vtx 1300c aluminum wheel. does anyone have one or know where i can find one? thank you so much

·
Old Goat
24,082 Posts
Let’s hope u dont find yourself attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis? .......good luck

·
Registered
826 Posts
Let’s hope u dont find yourself attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis? .......good luck

so...… you're saying he's screwed?

Just checked ebay, didn't see any adaptors. There are complete C and S wheels reasonably priced.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
<add> i foolishly bought a set of wheels not knowing that part was missing. bought them to go on my s model
how would the s model hub work?
What wheels did you buy?

Does your bike have stock wheels on it now?
If so just swap the rotor adapter to the wheel you want to put on the bike.
All dimensions of the rotor adapter plate are the same for all VTX1300 bikes.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I need to find a front brake rotor adapter for a vtx 1300c aluminum wheel. does anyone have one or know where i can find one? thank you so much
I assume that you mean the part on the wheel that the brake rotor bolts to. That is not a part you can get from Honda, nor can you purchase the bolts that hold it to the wheel. I was going to remove mine to polish the wheel, when the allen socket tried to strip out, I quit and went looking for a replacement bolt at my local dealer. He called Honda, to get the bolts you would have to buy a new wheel from Honda. Expensive darned bolts! If you go to the parts fiche, you will notice the item you seek is not listed or pictured, nor are the bolts.

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/motorcycle/2007/vtx1300c-a-vtx/front-wheel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts