Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '03 VTX 1800C and I would like to install a bullet fairing. I know memphis shades only makes the bullet fairing for the 1300, but has anyone tried modifying it to fit the 1800. I've seen a couple of threads posted but no real clear answer. I'm willing to spend the money on one and give it a shot, but if anyone else has tried and succeeded or failed any extra info would be helpful.

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
I have an '03 VTX 1800C and I would like to install a bullet fairing. I know memphis shades only makes the bullet fairing for the 1300, but has anyone tried modifying it to fit the 1800. I've seen a couple of threads posted but no real clear answer. I'm willing to spend the money on one and give it a shot, but if anyone else has tried and succeeded or failed any extra info would be helpful.
If guys can mod a HD fairing to fit the VTX, anything is possible. Many years ago, I had a Honda 400 SS I modded into a café racer with a Dunstall bullet fairing intended for a Triumph. I made it work. It looked great, and was worth 12-13 mph on top end (115 mph)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts